Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability
Deluxe Paloma Controller – MC-115V
Paloma have an optional programmable remote controller (MC-115V) that allows you to precisely set the temperature of your gas geyser, in 2 different situations. Should you choose not to take a controller the temperatures will be pre-set.
Paloma Deluxe MC-115V Controller features:
- Allows you to pre-set 2 different water temperatures for general use or for when the bath-fill function is in operation;
- Includes a voice prompt;
- Comes with a bath-fill function to turn off the “hot water” bath tap when the bath has reached the desired level.
Installing the Remote Control:
- Do not install the control outside or in any position where it could come into contact with water or steam.
- Ensure control is placed out of reach of children.
- Remote controllers should be installed somewhere convenient such as in the kitchen or laundry room.
- Up to 3 controllers can be installed per unit, in different rooms of the building, however they will not act in isolation and all control the temperature for all taps.
- Avoid installing the control near any heat sources such as stove, ranges or heaters.
- Avoid placing the control in direct sunlight.
- The maximum distance between the gas geyser and the control is around 20 – 25m